FlightSuit Bird Diapers: Range of Sizes for ALL Parrots
- Washable, reusable
- Poop pouch keeps droppings away from the bird, just toss the liner
- Optional leash lets you take your bird outside
Experience worry-free parrot socialization with FlightSuit Bird Diapers that collect bird poop just like a real diaper. Pet Birds enjoy socializing and feeling special in Bird Diapers. Bird Diapers protect your clothing and furniture with the help of sanitary, throw away liners that collect acidic bird poop for quick, easy disposal. The cloth Bird Diaper can be reused and washed. Plus, the optional leash turns the Bird Diaper into a Parrot FlightSuit and lets you safely take your parrot outside to ride your shoulder or handle bars while protected on a bird leash.
Bird Diapers parrot comfortably fit your birds torso with a special "poop pouch" under the vent to catch bird droppings and absorb them away until you can change the liner. Pet birds come in a huge range of sizes so we ask you to specifically define what type of bird you are purchasing the Bird Diaper for. The Bird Diaper needs to fit correctly to do its job.
- Poop Pouch: The "poop pouch" should be positioned directly under the vent with no major gaps between tail and the material
- Snug Not Tight: You should be able to slip your pinky finger between your bird and edges of material.
- Leg Area: If the Diaper is sagging around the leg region, it is too large.
- Wing Area: Make sure that the elastic straps fit comfortably over your birds wings; your pinky finger should fit easily under straps.
Bird Diaper Washing Instructions: Please turn the Bird Diaper inside out and match up the velcro fastner. Soak the soiled Bird Diaper in a Woolite or Dawn Dishwashing detergent for 30-45 minutes and scrub any bird droppings or food splatters well. Rinse throughly in cold water and hang to dry.
Returns: Please note that due to hidden virus and transmittable disease that all parrots are susceptible to, opened Flight Suit Bird Diapers will not be accepted for return.