AviGlo is the key to glowing feathers!
- Rich in Omega 3 and Omega 6 and a number of Carotene's.
- 100% Pure, Organic, Sustainable, Rainforest Alliance approved Brazilian Dende Palm Oil.
- Aviglo is Virgin, Cold-pressed with Some Pulp.
- Aids in converting your bird to a more nutritious diet.
- Nalgene Polypropylene Bottles (NOT polycarbonate bottles): used in laboratory settings and which do not leach any form of toxins or contaminants.
AviGlo Premium Palm Oil is a certified organic red oil obtained by cold pressing the fruit of the dende palm. It provides a number of essential fatty acids including Omega 3 and Omega 6. Many wild birds, especially parrots, require the nutrients available in Palm Oil such as AviGlo, especially African Grey Parrots, Macaws and Cockatoos. AviGlo palm oil helps put sheen into dull feathers and improves itchy, dry flaky skin and feet. AviGlo Palm Oil is ideal for all birds, but especially African Grey Parrots, Macaw's and Cockatoo's.
Feeding Information: AviGlo is a soft solid at room temperature. The best way to use AviGlo Palm Oil is to warm the bottle of AviGlo in water at about 80 to 85 degrees F until the oil liquefies.
Dose: Red Palm Oil can then be mixed with regular foods. For young birds or sick birds, feed 1 or 2 drops per 3 ounces of body weight.