Bird Diapers Flight Suit for African Grey Sized Birds
The Wide Sized Bird Diaper fits the following birds:
- Timneh African Greys
- Goffin Cockatoos
The X-Wide Sized Bird Diaper fits the following birds:
- Congo African Greys
- Solomon Eclectus
- Citron Cockatoo
- Lesser Sulphur Crested Cockatoo
Bird Diaper Sizing Safety: Choose a Bird Diaper that fit your species of bird, especially if you plan to attach a bird leash and take your parrot outside in it's Bird Diaper. Check for key indicators:
- The Bird Diaper poop pouch should be positioned directly under vent with no major gaps between tail and pouch
- The Bird Diaper should fit snug but not tight. You should be able to slip your pinky finger between your bird and edges of material.
- If the Bird Diaper is sagging around the legs the suit is too large.
- The elastic straps should fit comfortably over your birds wings; your pinky finger should fit easily under straps.
Bird Diaper Washing Instructions: Turn soiled Bird Diaper inside out and match up the velcro fastner. Allow the Bird Diaper to soak in Woolite water mixture for 30-45 minutes. Rinse throughly in cold water and hang to dry.
Returns: For birds 6 months of age or older. Please note that due to hidden virus and transmittable disease that all parrots are susceptible to, opened Flight Suit Bird Diapers will not be accepted for return.